<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2332333610382526350?origin\x3dhttp://tell-me-your-wish01.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome
Welcome to Tell Me Your Wish! We are a new requesting site where you can request for Graphics, Reviews, and One-Shots.

Info Desk
SITE NAME:Tell Me Your Wish
OPENED:September
OWNER:Taeyeonieluver
TYPE:Request Site
CONTACT: tellmeyourwish01@yahoo.com
*Best viewed via Mozilla Firefox with 1024x768 resolution*

Site Browser

Affiliates
♥ Eternal Bliss
♥ Strawb3rrie Parfait
♥ JNSTERosity
♥ Novice In Tomboyism
♥ Gorgeous Hue
♥ Silent Dreams
♥ Earth Rotates
♥ Season of Mists
♥ Layers of My Heart
♥ Icy Winter
♥ Chubby Panda World
♥ JJLgallery
♥ MidnighMemoirs
♥ Ver-Sah-Tyle
♥ Nickerz Art
♥ Pararae Gala
♥ Clenching a Tight Fist
♥ Purity
♥ Nine Creativity
♥ Kaleidoscope Kreations
♥ LDiggityDawg

Previously

Credits

Layout:
Dorkistic
Images:
Google
Textures:
Reminiscent Design
Host:
Blogger

Staff
DATE:Friday, October 15, 2010 TIME:{9:22 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment




 Picture
Name: Taeyeonieluver
Birth Date: April 1
Position(s) - Web-Miss, Graphic Designer, One-Shot writer
Examples: N/A
Short Message: Hey everyone! I will try my best to keep this site updated and to do my job.

Picture
Name: TaeJaeLove
Birth Date: 10/05/1996
Position(s) - Co-Web MissOne Shot writer, Reviewer
Examples: N/A
Short Message: Annyonghaeseyo♥♥♥ I will definitely try my best to do whatever I can. :3 So ummm... request! xD

Picture
Name: PokemonMaster
Birth Date: August 16
Position(s) - Graphic Designer, One-Shot Writer, Reviewer, Advertiser.
Example/Fanfics: N/A
Short Message:What do you naughty pikachu do?
They peek-at-chu! Any who, Howdy, how's fishin?(Texas accent o.o)
Request, I'll give you a puppy. 

Picture
Name: JaeJoongLove
Birth Date: December 8th
Position(s) - Graphic Designer
Examples: TMYW
Short Message: Waddawp waddawps!!  Lol.  They call me JJL, short for JaeJoongLove.  I'll try my best to make sure you get a graphic that you like/want ^^  Happy requesting~
-JJL

Picture
Name: cherry.pineapple
Birth Date: 07/20
Position(s) - Graphic Designer
Examples: TM-YW

Short Message: hi, this is cherry.pineapple, i'm a big fan of kpop <3

Picture
Name: Scorpio
Birth Date: Nov. 2
Position(s) - Reviewer
Examples: TMYW
Short Message:
Short message: Hello world! I'm scorpio and I absolutely adore Xiao Jie from Lollipop! I love Wang Zi and Aaron from Fahrenheit too! ♥Anyway, do request from me! ;



Picture
Name: SHINeeGirL
Birth Date: October 26
Position(s) - Graphic Designer, One-Shot Writer
Example/Fanfics: T-M-Y-W : )
Short Message: Annyong!~~~ My name's Hana~ and I'm KEY-oppa's WIFEY~~ *gets shot by many SHAWOL*.. hahaha.. let's share the SHINee LOVE~~ Also, I'm a designer and a writer~~ *bows down* Nice to meet you all!~ I'm a big fan of fanfics ^^ I can take requests, and I promise I will work hard to do it ^^


Picture
Name: Sunyeonie
Birth Date: May 07 1995
Position(s) - Graphic Designer
Examples: T - M - Y - W - : - )
Short Message: I love making graphic and I hope I will get a lot of request :)
and I also glad that I have been chose as one of the staff. :D

Picture
Name: `strawberryparfait
Birth Date: august 13
Position (s) - Reviewer
Examples: - TM-YW
Short Message: hey this is me `strawberryparfait, hope I could be in good service, thanks and request:)                                  --THANKYOU!!

Picture
Name: Bluebird. R
Birth Date: Feb,27
Position(s) - One shot Writer, Reviewer, Advertiser
Examples: Send me a email please. :)
Short Message: Hello..  Don't be shy, come and Request from us; we'll be help you fullfill your needs 24/7. :)  
-R-



Picture
Name: MsAprilFools
Birth Date: April 1, 1993
Position(s) - Advertiser, Graphic Designer
Examples: TMYW
Short Message: Hey everyone! I'm MsAprilFools, but you can just call me Sandra. I go by Alicesandra on Winglin, just FYI, since that's my real full name. I'm a big fan of K-Pop. My favorite group is SHINee (Minho = <3) I've been making graphics for a few years now, and I really enjoy doing it, so I'd be pleased to do any request you send my way. :)
Picture
Name: RaspberryTaffy
Birth Date: Jan. 9
Position(s) - One-Shot writer, Reviewer
Examples: N/A
Short Message: Hi! Hope you request from me and I promise to do my best!



Name: Nisyaz
Birth Date: February 2, 1997
Position(s) - One-Shot Writer
Examples: TMYW
Short Message: -hi~ It's Nisyaz, and I'm from Malaysia, but I'm not sure if you've heard about it :) I'll do the best I can for your requests! Hwaiting! Ooh, and I'm learning Korean too~ Heheh. 

Name: JooChan
Birth Date: January 16 1997  
Position(s) - One-Shot Writer, Graphic Designer
Examples: TM-YW
Short Message: New staff here! :) please take care of me :D 

Name:  Sarapyon
Birth Date: 12/28/1993
Position: One-Shot Writer, Graphic Designer
Examples: N/A
Short Message: Hello Everybody!!! I'm Sara and I love to write and edit pictures so don't hesitate to request ^O^ And I love Lee Kiseop from U-Kiss so much *O*

Name: hiyo-shii-chan
Birth Date: April 19, 1995
Position: Graphic Designer
Examples: TMYW


 






Name: P3acexl0vexsuju
Birth Date: 12/02/95
Position: Reviewer
Examples: N/A

Name: singingintherain
Birth Date: February 6
Position: One-Shot Writer, reviewer
Examples: TMYW
Short Message: HEYA GUYS! I'm singingintherain and I will work hard! (; SO REQUEST, REQUEST, REQUEST. <3


Name: Dolleh
Birth Date: april 12th, 1993
Position: One-Shot Writer, Graphic Designer
Examples: T - M - Y - W
Short Message: Hey everyone! I'll try to do my best! <3

Name: babysach
Birth Date: January 10
Position: One-Shot Writer
Examples: N/A



Name: MushieMonster
Birth Date: 01/01/06
Position: Graphic Designer
Examples: TM - Y - W


Name: tsukiyomikai
Birth Date: january 31
Position: Graphic Designer
Examples: N/A